Remember Your Dreams:
A This Jungian Life Audio Guide
Every day, listeners get in touch to ask for our help in remembering their dreams. Many have struggled for a while, and are feeling increasingly frustrated because they can only recall fragments of dreams, if anything at all.
Obviously, we can’t use the key to our unconscious that dreams represent until we can remember them. Jung’s ideas take on a new radiance and power when we can test them out on our own dreams – we’d like you all to experience that.
So the three of us – Lisa Marchiano, Deborah Stewart and Joseph Lee – decided to share our collective thoughts on developing and building on your ability to remember your dreams.
The result is Remember Your Dreams: A This Jungian Life Audio Guide, a one-hour audio recording of the three of us discussing, in great depth, the art of dream recall.
“If we pay attention to our dreams, instead of living in a cold, impersonal world of meaningless chance, we may begin to emerge into a world of our own, full of important and secretly ordered events”
Who is Remember Your Dreams: A This Jungian Life Audio Guide for?
You’ll benefit from this recording if you:
– Would love to learn about your inner self from your dreams, but can’t remember much or any of them.
– Would like something more in-depth than our brief PDF Guide to Dream Recall.
– Want to learn from Jungian analysts with many decades of experience in psychoanalysis and dream interpretation.
– Enjoy a podcast-style format: the learning is conversational and meditative.
– Are interested in our Dream School program but aren’t sure if you’re quite ready to dive in.
Who are the authors?
Lisa Marchiano, Deborah Stewart and Joseph Lee are practicing psychoanalysts, and the hosts of This Jungian Life, which is in the top 0.5% of podcasts worldwide and currently has over ten million downloads.
Lisa, Deb and Joe will be publishing a co-authored book on dream interpretation in 2024.
Purchase Remember Your Dreams: A This Jungian Life Audio Guide for only $6.99